UNDER CONTRACT; CASH BACK-UP OFFERS CONSIDERED.
3313 Bonnie Drive, Ellenton FL 34222 has a 2018 Nobility 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on an extra long lot. 1274 Square Feet under air the home has the following features:
- Large Lot – space behind home for additional storage room, garden or patio
- Cathedral ceiling to 9′
- Kitchen island
- Open Kitchen, Dining and Living Room area
- White Cabinets in Kitchen
- Gray wood-look vinyl floors throughout except cream carpet in master bedroom
- Lots of built-in storage cabinets in hallway to guest bath and in master bath
- French glass doors to third bedroom, so use as bedroom or den (has closet)
- Separate in-home laundry room
- 2 car carport
- 11′ x 8′ storage room, with vertical height of approximately 12′
- NO SALES TAX
- Low HOA fee of $150/month includes water, sewer, trash, all park amenities including 2 pools, 2 clubhouses, social and sports activities, park manager, night time security and common area maintenance crew.
HOME ON SITE* PRE-BUILD SPECIAL! Available for move-in about mid-March, 2018. Three bedrooms, 2 full bath 1272 SF NEW 2018 home INCLUDES LAND and co-op share. VALUE PRICED with good square footage. This home is in 55+ community; buyer/resident must be 55+, all other residents must be 45+. Wood-look gray vinyl flooring throughout except master bedroom which has carpet. 9′ cathedral ceilings. Open living room, dining area and kitchen. Third bedroom has glassed french doors. Covered front porch with long term wear composite wood. HOA monthly fee of only $150/month which includes water, trash, sewer, park amenities of 2 pools, 2 clubhouses, full time manger and maintenance crew, lots of sport and social activities. Includes kitchen appliance package, cement drive, cement steps to both entrances, 8′ x 11′ storage room and 2 car carport. This is a deep lot with room for out-building behind structure or garden or patio. This property is 16 miles to Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island. 1.5 miles to I75. Terra Siesta Co-op, has 2 pools, 2 clubhouses, lots of sport and social activities, full time park manager and common area crew, night-time security. Lots of new homes have been built in this section of park. Well-funded park with $1.2 Million is liquid assets & ran by a 5 member owner board. Buy your home and lot for long term financial security; don’t rent your lot. Local bank will finance 75%; 25% down needed. No FHA/VA due to co-op. 2 Dogs up to 25 lbs each permitted.Call us at 941-544-3174.